Thank you for visiting http://www.sundrg.com!
These terms and conditions govern your use of Sundrg Health’s website, which can be found at https://sundrg.com/.
We assume that you agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use http://www.sundrg.com.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are governed by the following terminology: “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. In addition, our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” refers to our Company. Finally, both the Client and we are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.” All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the Company’s stated services, under and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the language as mentioned earlier, as well as other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Sundrg Health and its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on http://www.sundrg.com unless otherwise specified. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may download this for personal use from http://www.sundrg.com, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.
- Republishing material from http://www.sundrg.com is prohibited.
- Sell, rent, or sublicense http://www.sundrg.com content.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or replicate http://www.sundrg.com content.
- Redistribute http://www.sundrg.com content
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in designated places. Sundrg Health does not pre-screen, edit, publish or evaluate Comments before they appear on the site. Accordingly, Sundrg Health, its agents, and affiliates do not necessarily agree with the views expressed in the comments.
The opinions and views expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. Sundrg Health shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and suffered due to the use of or publishing the Comments’ appearance on this website, to the extent permitted by relevant laws.
Sundrg Health retains the right to review all comments and delete those deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violating these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have all the necessary licenses and consents to post the Comments on our website and are authorized to do so.
- The Comments do not violate any third-party intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, copyright, or patents;
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments shall not be used to solicit or promote business, customs, or current commercial operations, nor will they be used for illegal purposes.
Sundrg Health is granted a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Creating a Link to Our Content
Without prior written permission, the following entities may link to our website:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- News organizations
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising clubs, are prohibited from linking to our website.
These organizations are free to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party or its products and services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved:
- well-known consumer and commercial information sources; • dot.com community sites; • charities’ associations or other groups;
- distributors of online directories;
- online platforms;
- firms specializing in accounting, legal, and consulting; and
- trade associations and educational institutes.
We Shall approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses.
- The organization has no negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of Sundrg Health.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations referred to in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, please get in touch with Sundrg Health through email. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may link to our website by using one of the following: • our corporate name; • the uniform resource locator being linked to, or • any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense in the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sundrg Health’s logo or other artwork for linking will be permitted without permission.
You cannot create frames around our Webpages that modify our website’s visual presentation or look without prior approval and written consent.
Liability for Content
We will not be held responsible for any content displayed on your website. You undertake to defend and indemnify us against any claims from your website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that can be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, or else violates, or supports the infringement or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Your Personal Information
Please read our Privacy Statement.
We have the right to ask you to remove all links to our website or any specific relation to our website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon our request. We have the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any moment. However, you agree to be bound by an agreement if you continue to link to our website.
Links from our Website have been removed.
If you find any offensive link on our website for whatever reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to delete links, but we are not required to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that this website’s information is correct, comprehensive, or accurate. We do not guarantee that the website will stay available or that the material on the site will be kept up to date.